Call (908) 238-9935 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13810701
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
On arrival at JKIA, you are met by a NATURE EXPEDITIONS representative and transferred to your hotel. All meals on own. Overnight accommodation at EKA HOTEL (bed and breakfast)
|Day 2||Amboseli||Nairobi/ Amboseli (Approx 4hrs drive)|
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli National Park. It is famous for its big game and scenic beauty with the landscape dominated by the Mt. Kilimanjaro. You will arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon depart with your guide for biking excursion. Dinner and overnight at AMBOSELI SENTRIM CAMP (full board).
|Day 3||Amboseli National Park||Amboseli National Park|
Spend one more day with morning and afternoon game drives in this park which offers an interesting contrast in appearance with its dry and dusty appearance, which can be attributed to the volcanic ash that came out of Mt Kilimanjaro when it last erupted. In spite of the appearance, there is a continuous supply of water that gets filtered through volcanic rocks from Kilimanjaro's melted snow. These streams flow underground, creating lush green areas, and converge at two clear water springs in the park. Dinner and overnight at AMBOSELI SENTRIM CAMP (full board).
|Day 4||Mt. Kenya||Amboseli/ Mt. Kenya (Approx 6.5 hrs)|
After breakfast depart for Mt. Kenya region, pass by coffee and pineapple plantations. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon depart for biking excursion through nature trails. Dinner and overnight at NARO MORU RIVER LODGE (full board).
|Day 5||Mt. Kenya||Mt. Kenya|
After breakfast, depart with packed lunch for a relaxing trek up the mountain through different vegetations from bamboo forest, hagenia trees to heathers trees and beginning of moorland covered by tussock grass and flowered cabbage roberias, also great views of lowland and Aberdare ranges. Along the way you will enjoy the enriched forest of birdlife and flowers on the high altitudes. Return for dinner and overnight at NARO MORU RIVER LODGE (full board).
|Day 6||Lake Elementaita||Mt. Kenya/ Lake Elementaita (Approx 4 hrs)|
After breakfast drive to Lake Elementaita. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon depart for afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park created for the protection of its huge flocks of the lesser flamingo with over 1 million flamingoes literally turning the shores of the Lake pink. Notable game within the lake includes hippo and clawless otters. On the shores roam waterbuck, Bohor's Reedbuck and zebra. Dinner and overnight at LAKE ELEMENTAITA SENTRIM CAMP (full board)
|Day 7||Lake Elementaita||Lake Elementaita|
Spend one more day with biking in Soysambu Conservancy, home to an astounding variety of flora and fauna, including Colobus Monkey and the semi-endangered Rothschild Giraffe, Lake Elementaita islands are the only breeding ground of the Great White Pelican in East Africa. Both lesser and Greater Flamingo frequent the lake. All meals and overnight at LAKE ELEMENTAITA SENTRIM CAMP (full board)
|Day 8||Maasai Mara||Maasai Mara (Approx 5 hrs)|
After breakfast, check out and drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the "spotted plains" in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africa's ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension to the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive for lunch at your Camp. Afternoon depart for biking around the camp. Dinner and overnight at NYUMBU CAMP (full board)
|Day 9||Maasai Mara||Maasai Mara|
One more day of game watching with morning and afternoon game drives. Wildlife is abundant in the Reserve with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. Every year the Mara plays host to the world's greatest natural spectacle; The Great Wildebeest Migration from the Serengeti. They converge across the border into the Mara, making a spectacular entrance in a surging column of life that stretches from horizon to horizon. The big cats - lion, leopard, and cheetah - follow the wildebeest, essentially their main source of food, into the Mara. So the Mara at this time is literally packed with wildlife, providing lucky visitors on safari with superb sightings of game. All meals and overnight at NYUMBU CAMP (full board)
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi with a game viewing drive en route. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to JKIA for your out bound flight.
Supplement use of land cruiser per person US$ 555
PPS: Per person Sharing including transport
S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
Our net costs in US$ (minimum 4 pax):
Please refer to ("Cost Includes & Excludes):
Above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Transportation for Mountain bike
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free safari hat.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in the vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
Above costs exclude:
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas and New Year.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Holiday Supplement over Easter, Christmas and New Year.