2018: 3 Nights Barcelona, 3 Nights Madrid, 3 Nights Lisbon & 3 Nights Oporto (DBO)
13 days from Barcelona to Oporto
Call (908) 238-9935 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13597989
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 13 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Barcelona||Bienvenido-welcome to the enchanting capital of Catalonia! Your Local Host is on hand to help you create unforgettable memories.|
|Day 2||Barcelona||Starting from Plaza Catalunya, morning guided sightseeing includes a drive along elegant Passeig de Gracia to see the captivating facade of La Pedrera and to visit Gaudi's CASA BATLLO. Passing through the central Eixample district, reach the extraordinary but still unfinished SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA. Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion.|
|Day 3||Barcelona||Your Local Host has many recommendations for your day-perhaps a visit to the Miro Foundation for contemporary art; or the best places to buy traditional souvenirs such as sparkling cava wine or a handcrafted Gaudi keepsake.|
|Day 4||Madrid||Travel by HIGH-SPEED AVE TRAIN (first class) to Madrid.|
|Day 5||Madrid||Morning guided sightseeing features a visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM to admire one of the world's finest collections of European art. Also see Plaza de Espana, Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, Orient Square with the ornate Royal Palace, Parque del Buen Retiro (Park of the Pleasant Retreat), and the Neoclassical Puerta de Alcala monument.|
|Day 6||Madrid||Today, you may wish to try a special walking route or visit the Royal Palace with its superb fresco paintings, tapestries, and furniture. Your Local Host will have many suggestions.|
|Day 7||Lisbon||Travel by AIR on selected flights to Lisbon, the capital of Portugal.|
|Day 8||Lisbon||Morning guided sightseeing features the Baixa city center, and a walk through the cobblestone alleys of ALFAMA, the ancient Moorish quarter. Drive along the grand Avenida da Liberdade up to Pombal Square and stop to take photos of Belem Tower and the Monument of Discoverers from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Visit JERONIMOS MONASTERY, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its tomb of Vasco da Gama.|
|Day 9||Lisbon||Your Local Host will have many options for your day at leisure, such as a visit to the National Pantheon, where you can climb 181 steps up to the roof for wonderful panoramic views.|
|Day 10||Oporto||Travel by HIGH-SPEED ALFA PENDULAR TRAIN (first class) to Oporto. Guided sightseeing includes the soaring Se do Porto (Porto cathedral), the ornate interior of CHURCH OF SAO FRANCISCO, and the PALACIO DA BOLSA (Stock Exchange) with its ARAB ROOM decorated in the exotic Moorish Revival style.|
|Day 11||Oporto||Your Local Host can help you plan your two full days in the city named for the famous Port wine. Perhaps a visit to Clerigos Tower, the city's most visible landmark; or Dom Luis Bridge, a showpiece of iron work completed in 1886 by a student of Gustave Eiffel.|
|Day 12||Oporto||Your Local Host can help you plan your two full days in the city named for the famous Port wine. Perhaps a visit to Clerigos Tower, the city's most visible landmark; or Dom Luis Bridge, a showpiece of iron work completed in 1886 by a student of Gustave Eiffel.|
|Day 13||Oporto||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Monograms, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $252. Required intra-vacation air segment: Madrid/Lisbon. Air prices were effective on September 13, 2017 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).